Tools & Resources
There are many resources and tools for people with COPD. Use these tools and resources at home, with family and friends, and when you're meeting with your healthcare team.
Take One Step
Take one step at a time when managing your COPD. Start setting some personal goals now.
- Make a COPD Action Plan
I am going to talk to my doctor about creating a COPD action plan.
- Discuss Pulmonary Rehab
I'm going to talk to my healthcare provider about pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Get New Air Filters I'm going to get new air filters for my air conditioner.
- Try a New Hobby
I'm going to try a new hobby that is appropriate for me.
- Meet a Friend
I'm going to make a date with a friend.
Get ideas and take action to nurture a better relationship with your healthcare team. Plus, find tools and suggestions to help you be prepared both before and during each visit.
Click to learn more about the following topics:
- Be Your Own Advocate
- Guide Your Family and Friends
- Always Be Prepared
- When to Call Your Doctor
- What to Do In Case of a Flare-Up
- Ask for Details About What?s Included in Your Overall Treatment Plan
- Smoking: How to Quit
- Set Goals to Help You Maintain a Healthier Lifestyle
- Learn How to Recognize Symptoms
- Discuss All of Your Treatments
- Identify Triggers
- Get Specific About Smoking